1. Software License
WPRuby plugins are licensed under the GNU General Public License (http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html) version 2.0 or later.
Plugins sold and distributed by WPRuby are done so in the hope that they will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. We do not guarantee that the plugin will function with all third-party plugins, themes or browsers of any kind. We do not assume responsibility and will not be held responsible for any conflicts or compatibility issues that may occur due to third-party software. We assume no responsibility for any data loss as a result of installing or using our plugins. Should conflicts occur with third-party software, we may provide support at our discretion.
WPRuby.com sells and distributes WordPress plugins “as is” and with no implied meaning that they will function exactly as you would like, or that they will be compatible with all third-party components and plugins.
Support for plugins sold and distributed by WPRuby.com is only available for those who have an active, paid plugin license.
Support and updates are granted for one year after the original purchase based on the license you have purchased unless you purchased a lifetime license. After one year is completed, the purchaser must renew their license in order to continue receiving support and updates for the items purchased. For purchases that include an automatically renewing subscription, support will be provided for as long as the subscription remains active.
We provide support on various channels:
- Our main support channel is The Support Tickets system.
- Our social media accounts, you can find us on Twitter and Facebook.
Whilst we attempt to provide the best support possible for our plugins, we do not guarantee that any particular support query can, or will be answered to the extent, or within a timeframe that the inquirer is completely satisfied.
4. License Usage
WPRuby grants each customer one or more non-transferable license(s) to use the software for internal use, and as defined by the terms set in the customer’s chosen license package.
Where the license package allows the software to be used on multiple sites the customer/license-holder may not sell the originally-purchased license key provided by WPRuby, to other users of the license (such as clients) for commercial benefit. Additionally, the customer may not sublicense, to any person or entity, any rights to distribute the software or license key. WPRuby will only provide support services to the original customer/license-holder with a legitimate license key, and consider any other uses of this license key for support queries as fraudulent.
5. Plugin Delivery
After we have processed your payment successfully, you will receive an email with your order number and other purchase information. Your license key is available in your account area along with your plugin downloads. You can download the plugin by logging into the account created for you when purchasing the plugin and clicking on the appropriate link.
Should you not receive an email containing your information, you can contact us through https://wpruby.com/submit-ticket/ to request your purchase information.
Access to re-download purchased files will be granted so long as your license key is valid. If a license key expires, download access to the associated files will be discontinued until such time as the license key is renewed. This includes access to previous versions of plugins that were available at the time the license key was active.
All plugins are property of WPRuby. Claiming any type of intellectual or exclusive ownership rights of our products is strictly prohibited.
Our plugins are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied. We shall not be liable for any damages, including but not limited to, direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages or losses that occur due to the use or inability to use our plugins.
7. Price Changes
WPRuby reserves the right to modify, change, cancel or upgrade a plugin subscription and/or license key without prior notice or consent. Prices of all products are subject to change without prior notice or consent.
If you have an active subscription then the plugin will be renewed at the cost you originally paid, regardless of the cost for new customers. If you have cancelled your subscription then you must renew the license key at the current purchase price.
8. Subscriptions & Automatic Renewal
WPRuby plugins are sold as automatically recurring subscriptions that renew each year on the anniversary of the purchase date. This applies to all paid-for plugin licenses.
This subscription will automatically renew at the end of the annual license term unless the purchaser cancels their subscription prior to the automatic renewal date.
Please note the following details of WPRuby plugin license subscriptions:
- Subscription renewals are automatically processed annually on the anniversary of your original purchase. The license renewal will continue and remain valid for each one (1) year unless the subscription is cancelled prior to the renewal date.
- You may cancel your subscription at any time from your Account page on the WPRuby website.
- If you choose to cancel your subscription you will no longer receive updates and support for the plugin when your license expires.
- The renewal price will be the full plugin price as published at the time of initial purchase, exclusive of any discounts.
- Grandfathered pricing: If you choose to cancel your subscription, and your renewal price is lower than the current listed price for the plugin license (a “grandfathered” price), the lower renewal price will no longer be available to you.
- If you choose to renew your subscription after it has been cancelled and your plugin license has expired, you will be charged the current listed price for the plugin license. We cannot apply older or grandfathered pricing to your new renewal purchase.
- We cannot grant refunds on renewal payments. We will send you an email 2 weeks prior to your renewal date, and you may use this opportunity to cancel your subscription before the renewal payment is automatically processed
- If you choose to cancel your subscription your license will expire on the anniversary of the original purchase, and you will no longer receive updates and support for the WPRuby plugins you have purchased.
9. Refund Policy
We firmly believe in and stand behind our products, but we understand that not all plugins can work perfectly for everyone all of the time. If you have an issue that we are unable to resolve that makes the system unusable, we are more than happy to provide a complete refund within 14 days of your original purchase.
Refunds will be offered at our sole discretion and must meet all of the following conditions fully:
- We cannot provide refunds due to technical issues unless you allow us to adequately try and assist you. If we are unable to resolve the issue for you, we will provide a refund. Please open a support ticket before requesting a refund for a technical issue.
- Refunds may only be issued within 14 days of the purchase date. After 14 days no refunds can be processed.
- Your issue(s) comes from not being able to install the plugin properly or get the plugin to perform its basic functions.
- You have attempted to resolve your issue(s) with our support team.
- Issues caused by 3rd party plugins, themes or other software will not provide grounds for a refund.
We can’t offer any refunds for the following circumstances:
- You demand a feature that was not listed on the plugin’s sale page.
- Your client did stop using the plugin or didn’t like it.
- You’ve changed your mind.
- You’ve decided that the plugin is “not what I need.”
- You’ve decided to stop using WordPress.
- Your server does not meet minimum system requirements.
- You’ve found a different solution.
- You made some customizations and modifications and now the plugin isn’t working.
- Your purchase is older than 14 days (no exceptions)
By purchasing plugin(s) from our site, you agree to this refund policy and relinquish any rights to subject it to any questions, judgment or legal actions.
To submit a refund request, please open a support ticket.
WPRuby may occasionally send you emails related to the purchase of product(s) from our company. We may also send you occasional email newsletters relating to WPRuby updates, promotions, WPRuby plugins and the like. We will never sell or release your email to any third party vendors. You may opt-out of these emails at any time without penalty.
11. License Agreement
By purchasing our product(s), you indicate and consent that you have read and agree to the Terms & Conditions listed and detailed on this page. We reserve the right to change or modify the current Terms and Conditions without prior notice or consent.
If any part of this agreement is declared unenforceable or invalid, all remaining clauses in this agreement shall remain binding on the customer.