If you are a user of the Australia Post WooCommerce Extension PRO Labels Pro version of the plugin, we recently discovered a bug that will prevent notifying users with new plugin releases. So, if you do not use v4.2.0, you might have an old version of the plugin with no possibility to update the plugin automatically from the Plugins page in the WordPress admin area.
How to update the plugin to the latest version.
- Please, login to your WPRuby account.
- Go to the Purchase History page.
- Select the plugin order, and click on View Details and Downloads.
- Go to the Products section and click on woocommerce-australia-post-extension-labels-pro
- Login to your WordPress admin area, deactivate and delete the old plugin (all plugin settings will be intact).
- Install the new downloaded plugin.
We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience, and If you have any questions or if you need any help, please submit a support ticket, we will be glad to help.